MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Brought to Egypt by the Universities of Canada, the mission of the UPEI MBA in Global Leadership is to develop ethically and socially responsible global managers and business leaders through the delivery of an integrated practice, and academically rigorous curriculum. The Program is designed to enhance student’s skill sets and decision-making abilities needed in today’s dynamic international business environment.
- The MBA in Global Leadership is a cohort-model MBA program delivered over 12 months.
- Students complete 14 courses as well as an “MBA Skills Orientation Module” at the beginning of the program.
- The cohort model enables students to progress through the applied program together as a community of learners, providing strong support for students to achieve their personal and academic goals.
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered:
- Online application form
- All official university transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement (Maximum 400 words)
- Detailed current resume
- An English Language Proficiency Test
- A competitive GMAT / GRE score (The equivalent of a GMAT score of 570 or greater. This may be waived for students with an exceptional academic record)