MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
FACULTY OF GRADUATE STUDIES
Brought to Egypt by the Universities of Canada, the mission of the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) MBA in Global Leadership is to develop ethically and socially responsible global managers and business leaders through the delivery of an integrated practice, and academically rigorous curriculum. The program is designed to enhance students’ skill sets and decision-making abilities needed in today’s dynamic international business environment.
Graduates of our program become open-minded effective business leaders, able to identify, analyze, and propose feasible and innovative solutions to business problems across a wide range of functional areas in industries and goverments in a global environment.
- The MBA in Global Leadership is a cohort-model MBA program delivered over 12 months.
- The cohort model enables students to progress through the applied program together as a community of learners, providing strong support for students to achieve their personal and academic goals.
- Students complete 14 courses as well as an “MBA Skills Orientation Module” at the beginning of the program.
- Faculty come directly from UPEI to teach on our Cairo Campus.
- Classes are scheduled on weekends, to accomodate working professionals.
- Workshop-style classes allow for less lecturing and more experiencial learning within the classroom.
- State-of-the-art facilities provides smart learning tools and allow distance learning opportunities with the UPEI library resources and faculty on ground in Canada.
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered:
- 100 CAD Application Fee
- Online application form
- All official university transcripts
- Two recommendation letters (Professional or academic, and less than 6 months old)
- Personal statement (Maximum 400 words)
- Detailed current resume
- An English Language Proficiency Test (May be waived for applicants who graduated with degrees taught in English)
- A competitive GMAT / GRE score (The equivalent of a GMAT score of 570 or greater. This may be waived for students with an exceptional academic record)
- 100 CAD Application Fee, non refundable
- Tuition Fees: 20,000 CAD
- Tuition fees will be paid in installments, one per academic semester. Tuition fees may not include other associated fees. Tuition fees may be subject to change.